Greater Burlington Travel is _____?
In honor of National Travel and Tourism Week 2015, the Greater Burlington Convention & Visitors Bureau has brainstormed a few ideas of what travel in Greater Burlington could be for you. What does travel mean to you?
- Maybe an adventure is trying something new or doing an activity that causes adrenaline to run through your veins. Watch the late models and sprint cars at 34 Raceway or be your own driver on the track at FunCity. Don’t forget the thrilling drive or walk down Snake Alley, The Crookedest Street in the World.”
- Greater Burlington is the perfect destination for you and your significant other to spend a weekend away. Classy dining establishments like Martini’s Grille and La Tavola provide an intimate setting to lose track of time in conversation with one another. Don’t forget to spend an afternoon being pampered in one of the local spas.
- Family fun is the name of the game in Greater Burlington. Catch the action of a Burlington Bees baseball game at Community Field. (You never know who will be selected next to participate in one of the exciting activities between innings.) The fun continues when you splash around at Huck’s Harbor Waterpark or West Burlington Pool. The memories created on this trip will last forever!
- Allow Greater Burlington to host your next convention or conference. Many traditional and alternative meeting spaces are available to provide the perfect opportunity for you and your guests to connect. Don’t forget to have a little fun while you’re here and get in a round of golf or stop at the casino.
- If camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and boating are your favorite activities, then you won’t have to go far. Parks and recreational areas galore are available for all ages. You can spend a whole day or weekend with nature and never need modern amenities.
- Do you enjoy a quiet and relaxing afternoon with your spouse or best friend? Get away from the hustle and bustle and try the shops in Downtown Burlington. Take the opportunity to watch the barges travel the mighty Mississippi from Mosquito Park.
- Your stomach begins to growl and you know you need to find something to eat, and soon. Something you can’t find at home is what sounds appealing and is exactly what can be found in Greater Burlington. Many magnificent restaurants are locally owned and operated, to provide a dining experience only found in Greater Burlington.
Travel can look different for everyone and Greater Burlington can provide the special niche you are looking for. I know you have ideas for your next trip flowing right now. Don’t delay, start planning your next trip now!