Main campground locations will be located at Burlington High School. Additional campgrounds will be at Notre Dame Elementary & High School, Edward Stone Middle School, Crapo Park, Dankwardt Park, Burlington Area YMCA and the Moose Lodge.
RV Camping will be located at Westland Mall.
RV Dump Sites:
Burlington Trailways, 906 Broadway St, West Burlington, Iowa Open 24 hours, $25 (Exit Highway 34 onto Gear Avenue, Turn Left. At Agency Rd, Turn Left. At Broadway St, Turn Left. Head North to Burlington Trailways and turn right into their driveway)
Crossroads RV Park, 708 Iris St, Mount Pleasant, Iowa (Follow U.S. 34 Business, Take exit 42 from IA-27 S/US-218 S, Turn left onto U.S. 34 Business/E Washington St, Turn left onto S Iris St., Turn Left into Crossroads RV Park)
Burlington High School Amenities
- Grilled food and concessions
- Drink Stations
- Indoor camping ($15 per person for open areas such as the cafeteria, or $20 per person if a private room is requested)
- Indoor showers - $5 for Shower / $1 Clean Towel
- Pool access (certified lifeguards provided) Open from 10 AM to 9 PM-$5.00 entry. Pool checks every 2 hours.
- Bake Sale (Free will donation)
- Watermelon station
- Smore’s station on Friday Evening
- Outdoor Movie and popcorn at dusk
- Freezepop carts (Students will be selling from golf carts on the grounds)
- To go breakfast items & coffee on Saturday AM
- Grayhound Merchandise Tent
- Activities area including Bags, Washers, and Volleyball
Notre Dame Amenities
- Meals will include Brats or Pork sandwiches, Chips, Beans, and a drink for sale
- Shower will be available and they will have limited soap and towels available - $6
- Breakfast will include Coffee, Milk, Juice Breakfast Bars, Fruit, and Baked Goods
- Snacks will also be available
- Indoor camping is available in the air-conditioned gym with wrestling mats down for people to sleep for $15
Click to view your Campground Map
Burlington High School
Southeastern Community College
YMCA, Moose Lodge
To view all available maps Click Here.
Campground Shuttle Route Map
Have a question? Let us know.
Follow us on Facebook for updates