Fall Sip, Taste & Stroll
September 30, 2016, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Try some new tastes and browse the great shops in Downtown Burlington. The Fall, Sip, Taste & Stroll takes place September 30 from 5 to 8 PM. Get a babysitter and bring your spouse and friends for a fun-filled fall evening.
Purchase your advanced ticket through September 29 for $15 per person at the Iowa Store or Weird Harold's. Tickets the day of the event are $20 and will be available at the registration sites. Each ticket gets you a commemorative glass and location map.
These listed businesses are participating along with a designated vendor.
- Art Center of Burlington-Wine Centric
- Burns & Sons Direct Appliance-Parkside Brewing Company
- Coleen's Hidden Gems-Fleck Sales
- Country Friends-Odessa Winery
- Csky-The Vineyard at Kirkwood
- Gypsi-Fleck Sales
- Mundt Piano and Organ Company-Ardon Creek Winery
- Nature's Corner-Golden Eagle Distributing
- Original Cyns-Serving their own beverages
- Paddlewheel Lounge-Serving their own beverages
- Red Screen Door-Christian Herschler Winery
- The Iowa Store-Lindon Wines
- Weird Harold's/The Medium-Golden Eagle Distributing
- The Uptown Ivy-Airport Winery
- Therapy Group Counseling-Lake Hill Winery
- The Washington-East Grove Farm
For more information, contact Kristi Ray at email@example.com.
Sponsored by: Tri States Public Radio