BRE Summer Concert Series: Ingrid Andress & Shy Carter
June 12, 2021, 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Burlington Riverfront Entertainment (BRE) is excited to announce the Summer Concert Series on the Burlington Riverfront, featuring national artists like Phil Vassar, Blackfoot and Winger plus FREE events with local favorites like Stars in Toledo, Stumptown and many more - and not just for one weekend: this event continues all summer long!
The following four shows will be ticketed events. Tickets for these shows are $100 for all four Saturdays or $35 for the night, and will include opening and main acts plus "side stage" entertainment before and after main stage acts. For these shows, gates will open at 6 PM and shows will start at 7 PM.
- Ingid Andress with special guest Shy Carter on June 12
- Winger with Blackfoot and LP33 on July 24
- Phil Vassar with Hailey Whitters and Sequoia Drive on August 28
- Steelheart with George Lynch and Mixtape on September 18
The rest of the Summer Concert Series events are free and open to the public. These include:
- Jive Radio, June 10
- Stumptown with Jarrod Hogan and South 55, June 11
- Decade of Decadence and New Trick, July 23
- Hello Dave and Duke & The Band on the Fly, August 27
- Harper and The Travis Reid Band, September 16
- The Pork Tornadoes and Stars in Toledo, September 17
For these shows, gates will open at 5 PM, shows will start at 6 PM.
The BRE Summer Concert Series kicks off with a riverfront carnival June 9 - 12 in the Auditorium's south parking lot, and will also feature special events like a parade and Kids' Day, Senior Day and Special Guest Day. The Burlington Steamboat Days Committee is proud to sponsor the opening weekend events June 10 - 12.