Greater Burlington Partnership Resources
- The Chamber of Commerce is very fortunate to be a part of the Greater Burlington Partnership. The Partnership offers a number of resources members can use when the need arises.
- A growing regional center of commerce, industry, education, health care, entertainment and culture that provides a great place to live and work.
- The Chamber of Commerce is a business association that exists to serve as a catalyst for economic growth and community development in Greater Burlington, Iowa.
- Economic Development exists to add and retain jobs and grow the tax base of Des Moines County.
- Convention & Visitors Bureau is dedicated to marketing and promoting the Greater Burlington community as a premier destination to both leisure and business travelers.
- Downtown Partners, Inc. is an independent non-profit organization of public and private partnerships existing to serve the needs and interests of the Downtown and the community at large. The Downtown Partners' mission is to preserve and revitalize downtown Burlington. The goals of Downtown Partners are to enhance the economy, infrastructure, and historical and cultural features for the City of Burlington.
- The Port of Burlington Welcome Center is the first stop on the Mississippi River for travelers to gather visitor or community information for Greater Burlington and Iowa.