- Business Referrals via phone calls, mailings and website listings.
- Tax Deductibility Membership investments in the Chamber of Commerce may be tax deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense.
- Community Calendar of Events features member and nonmember events that are held throughout Des Moines County.
- Community and Visitor Information is distributed to residents and thousands of visitors throughout the country through the use of the Community Guide, www.greaterburlington.com and phone referrals. Members are referred through these items as a benefit of membership.
- Notary Public is available to members as a service of your membership investment.
- Relocation Services are provided to potential and new residents. Information features member listings.
- Meeting Room Availability as a benefit, members can use the Conference Rooms at the Chamber of Commerce for meetings.
- A variety of community facts and figures are maintained by the Chamber of Commerce. Items such as Demographics, Community Quick References, Cost of Living figures, Manufacturer’s Listings, Major Employers Listings, Service Guide Directory and a Worship Directory are featured.
- Certificates of Origin are required by businesses that are shipping certain commodities to specific destinations around the world. The purpose of the CO is to authenticate the merchandises country of origin. This form requires the authorized signature of the local Chamber of Commerce and the seal. This service is only available to members of the Chamber of Commerce.