Seeking Vendors for Gus Macker 3-ON-3 Tournament
The Greater Burlington CVB is currently seeking vendors for the 2018 Gus Macker 3-ON-3 Basketball Tournament. If you are interested in applying to be a vendor, please click the link below to apply. In the event of duplicate brand businesses apply, the first application will receive priority. Vendors will be notified upon acceptance. Please see below for complete rules before applying.
Click HERE to apply.
Please read before applying.
I hereby make application for vending space during the 2018 Gus Macker in Downtown Burlington, Iowa, and agree to the following conditions:
- The organizers of this event shall not be held responsible for any injury or loss that may arise or come to the lessees, their employees, equipment, or customers from any cause whatsoever in connection with this contract.
- If any cause whatsoever makes it impossible to hold this event, the lessee shall waive any claim for damages.
- Vendor is responsible for providing all resources necessary to conduct business, including but not limited to a generator, electric cables, tables, chairs, and tents. Use of City power sources is prohibited.
- Vendor area will be open from 10 AM to 5 PM on August 4. Set-Up begins at 8 AM, all vehicles must be out of the area by 9 AM.
- Vendor spaces are 10 X 10. A vendor map will be provided prior to the event.
- Vendor is responsible for cleanup and trash removal. Booth teardown begins at 5 PM.
- Organizers of this event will provide what they deem to be adequate and effective advertising for generating traffic.
- Vendor agrees to conduct business in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism.
- Upon acceptance, a non-refundable vendor fee of $50 (plus processing fee) must be submitted with the signed contract. Applications accepted on first come, first serve. In the event duplicate brand businesses are received, the first application will receive priority.
For More Information:
Executive Director Convention & Visitors Bureau
Office 319-319-208-0048 cell: 319-217-8136