Marketing is the key to helping a business survive and thrive.
Marketing is the key to helping a business drive sales. With consumer habits and trends changing constantly, it’s more important than ever for businesses to stay current with their marketing strategies.
The Marketing Know-How Series returns with new information and strategies to help your business survive and thrive. The quarterly seminar will feature industry professionals, local business owners, and local marketing specialists geared to keep businesses up to date on what they need to know and what works.
Who Should Sign Up:
- Small Business Owners
- Businesses with a brick and mortar location
- Marketing Professionals
- Anyone that touches marketing in a business
- Stay up-to-date on marketing trends
- Hear directly from industry professionals on what works
- Ask questions & get direct answers to help your business grow
- Network with other local businesses on what works for them
Chamber of Commerce Members: $25
Non-Chamber of Commerce Members: $40
For more information: GreaterBurlington.com/MarketingKnowHow