Greater Burlington Leadership strives to offer meaningful content to strengthen and develop leadership skills. The class projects have proven to be successful in learning about working on a team.
The class projects have also served the community in a variety of ways. To date class projects have included a food drive, 5K fun run and walk, a special event featuring Jack Hanna and connecting volunteers and organizations making a wider impact on the community. Financially, the class projects have generated over $49,000 that has gone back into the community.
- Kick-off to Little League Kickball Tournament, 2020 - 2021
- Virtual Lip Sync Battle for the Badge, 2019 - 2020
- Lucky Duck Dash, 2018 - 2019
- Prepared Active Shooter Response, 2017 - 2018
- Light The Way, 2016 - 2017
- Cracked Plastic Classic, 2015 - 2016
- Volunteer NOW!, 2014-2015
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, 2013 - 2014
- Shamrock Shuffle, 2012 - 2013