• Economic Development 2018 Goals
- Strengthen regional economic development opportunities by broadening the reciprocal marketing agreement and pursuing opportunities with regional partners.
- Complete implementation of the advanced lead generation program to identify and follow up on 100 new project leads in partnership with the ARMS Program.
- Continue acquisition (by purchase or options) of marketable land in the organization’s targeted future industrial area and redevelop the long underutilized “Raider Pre-Cast” site.
- Identify and implement a future workforce pipeline by fostering productive relationships between educators, administrators and business partners.
- Prepare and implement a communication strategy to improve the local workforce mindset of advanced manufacturing and the career opportunities it provides.
- Strengthen relationships and identify potential growth opportunities in all existing business sectors and with local employers of every size.