Rules & Regulations
I hereby apply for vending space at the 2017 A Very Vintage Market in Downtown Burlington, IA, and agree to the following conditions:
1. The organizers of this event shall not be held responsible for any injury or loss that may arise or come to the lessees, their employees, equipment, or customers from any cause whatsoever in connection with this contract.
2. If any cause whatsoever makes it impossible to hold this event, the lessee shall waive any claim for damages.
3. Booth spaces are 20' x 18'. You may apply for two adjacent spaces. Vendor is responsible for providing all resources necessary to conduct business, including but not limited to tents, tables, and chairs. Electricity is not provided.
4. A Very Vintage Market will be open on Jefferson Street in Burlington from 9 AM to 4 PM on Saturday, July 15, 2017. Set up starts at 7AM; you must be in place by 9 AM. The street will be blocked to vehicle traffic. VENDORS ARE DISCOURAGED FROM PARKING IN THEIR BOOTHS.
5. Vendor is responsible for cleanup and trash removal.
6. Organizers of this event will provide what they deem to be adequate and effective advertising for generating traffic.
7. Vendor agrees to conduct business in accordance with the highest standards of cleanliness, food presentation, and professionalism.
8. Event is rain or shine!
- Submit your vendor application and photos by April 30, 2017 for a $30 booth fee.
- Applications, submitted between May 1 and June 16, have a $40 booth fee. June 16, 2017 is the application deadline.
Click Here here to be a Vendor.