Networking and Professional Development
- Business After Hours is the place to network and grow your business, while learning about an area business.
- Holiday Business Showcase is an After Hours event where 15 - 20 businesses set up a booth and guests are invited to network, while learning about the sponsors.
- Committee Involvement touches several key issues of the business community including economic development, government affairs, transportation, tourism, future workforce, membership development and downtown development.
- Greater Burlington Leadership is an intensive professional development series designed to strengthen leadership skills by empowering and educating people who live, work or have interest in Greater Burlington.
- The Chamber Business Appreciation Golf Classic offers networking with local and regional chamber members, vendors and customers combined with a day of golfing fun!
- Annual Dinner and Fundraiser is the premier event of the year and includes a fun filled night with dinner, award presentations, a raffle and silent auction.
- Small Business Appreciation Breakfast supports the small businesses, with fewer than 100 employees that make up over 90% of the membership in the Chamber of Commerce. Each year in May, small businesses are recognized at the breakfast.
- Manufacturers Appreciation Luncheon supports the manufacturers who employ thousands of workers and helps stimulate our local economy. The Luncheon, held each October, focuses on those companies and the successes they have throughout the year.
- Port of Burlington Friday Fest is an after-hours celebration brings a variety of live music, food and fun to the Port of Burlington for the whole community!