Networking and Professional Development
- Learn about an area business by attending Business After Hours
- Holiday Business Showcase is an After Hours event where 15 - 20 businesses set up a booth and guests are invited to network, while learning about the sponsors.
- Join a committee and work on one of several key issues of the business community including economic development, government affairs, transportation, tourism, future workforce, membership development and downtown development.
- Enroll in Greater Burlington Leadership, an intensive professional development series designed to strengthen leadership skills by empowering and educating people who live, work or have interest in Greater Burlington.
- Enjoy a day of golfing fun at the Annual Golf Classic, networking with local and regional chamber members, vendors and customers.
- Annual Dinner and Fundraiser is the premier event of the year and includes a fun filled night with dinner, award presentations, a raffle and silent auction.
- Small Business Appreciation Breakfast supports the small businesses, with fewer than 100 employees that make up over 90% of the membership in the Chamber of Commerce. Each year in May, small businesses are recognized at the breakfast.
- Manufacturers Appreciation Luncheon supports the manufacturers who employ thousands of workers and helps stimulate our local economy. The Luncheon, held each October, focuses on those companies and the successes they have throughout the year.