Chocoholic Frolic in Downtown Burlington
Downtown Partners presents the third annual Chocoholic Frolic on Saturday, February 11. From 2 to 5 PM, samples of a wide variety of chocolate treats will be available at 16 shops and businesses in downtown Burlington.
Advance tickets are $10 at the Iowa Store and Weird Harold’s through February 11 or may be purchased online at GreaterBurlington.com. Tickets are $12 the day of and during the event at the same locations. A prize drawing will be held at the Des Moines County Heritage Center at the end of the event.
The following locations will host tastings:
- Des Moines County Heritage Center, 501 N. Fourth
- The Iowa Store, 400 Front
- Capitol Theater, 211 N. Third
- Art Center of Burlington, 301 Jefferson
- Red Screen Door, 301 Jefferson
- Gypsi, 312 Jefferson
- Fiber Addicts, 403 Jefferson
- The Medium/Weird Harold’s, 411 Jefferson
- Country Friends, 413 Jefferson
- Csky Boutique, 417 Jefferson
- Nature’s Corner, 423 Jefferson
- Burlington Vintage & Co., 515 Jefferson
- Original Cyns, 520 Jefferson
- Coleen’s Hidden Gems, 611 Jefferson
- Hopefully Yours, 617 Jefferson
- Burns & Sons Direct Appliances, 711 Jefferson
Downtown Partners, Burlington’s Main Street program, is a division of the Greater Burlington Partnership. The mission of Downtown Partners is to preserve and revitalize downtown Burlington by enhancing its economy, infrastructure, and historical and cultural features.