Is your business ready to expand? Come see why Greater Burlington has been ranked a Top Micropolitan by Site Selection magazine for the second year in a row and the #5 metro on the Mississippi River. We've successfully helped 28 business expansion and relocation projects since 2008, leading to 825 new jobs announced and over $100 million in private corporate investment secured.
From selecting the ideal development site to securing tax credits, our team at the Greater Burlington Partnership is a group of highly qualified economic development professionals that can help lead your site selection process locally.
How We're Different
We're different, but in a good way! We go beyond maintaining a database of available buildings and sites that we try to squeeze into the mold of your project. Here's what we're committed to doing:
- Taking the time to understand your unique needs and evaluating all buildings and sites in the area, including both occupied buildings and sites not yet for sale.
- Maintain key relationships and a knowledge base of local processes so that you have timely and complete answers to the key questions that shape your decision making.
- Seeing the bigger picture, which means we aren't afraid to recommend regional sites that may be the better fit for your project.
- Treating each project as if it was our own investment and ensuring the highest level of confidentiality.
While not an exhaustive list, here is an overview of services we can provide:
- Assessment and presentation of available buildings and sites that meet your needs
- Identify zoning, permits and approvals, and facilitate introductions to local and state regulators
- Gather utility information on capabilities, capacities, improvement costs and rates; and make introductions to providers
- Assessment of and introductions to area businesses with the potential to fill out your supply chain
- Introductions to local financial institutions
- Review and recommend eligible financial incentives and assist in your application process
- Connection to workforce development and job training programs
- Introductions to area contractors
- Single point of contact with all other business service providers
- Facilities available to you for holding local meetings
Get more information about our business advantages at the following links: