Partnering For The Future II
A Five Year Strategy for Economic and Community Development
Campaign Goal: $1,750,000
Current Totals: $2,012,948
New jobs. The attraction of capital. Property redevelopment. Population growth. Leadership development. Community marketing. Available workforce. All of these elements and more are contained in the plan linked to aggressive goals and performance measures. Small thinking often yields insignificant results while big thinking leads to powerful outcomes. This plan is aggressive, yet achievable.
Economic development is not for the faint of heart. The competition in Iowa and across the nation is intense. Other communities will raise more money, but our team at the Partnership is second to none. They are true professionals in their given fields and have been trained to leverage every dollar for maximum results.
$1.75 million is a sign of strong support for the community. As stewards of these resources, accountability is paramount. The Burlington Area Development Foundation has an independent board of trustees, and its sole purpose is to monitor the utilization of Partnering for the Future II funds and ensure adequate progress towards the goals. The Partnership is a four-star accredited organization by the US Chamber and is audited annually in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
Defining the Future
When you look around the community, you can see the results of bold leadership. Our community has endured its share of difficult times, yet there is every reason to be optimistic about the future. In 20 years, the next batch of leaders will evaluate the work we did today. Let’s give them something to talk about. Together, we can change the fate of our community.
- Download the Five Year Plan
- The Quarterly Newsletter Spring 2017
- The Quarterly Newsletter Summer 2016
- The Quarterly Newsletter Spring 2016
- The Quarterly Newsletter Fall 2015
- The Quarterly Newsletter Summer 2015
- The Quarterly Newsletter Spring 2015
- The Quarterly Newsletter Winter 2014
- The Quarterly Newsletter Summer 2014
- The Quarterly Newsletter Spring 2014
If you wish to make a pledge, contact Jason Hutcheson at 319-752-6365 or email@example.com.
Investor Honor Roll
- Alliant Energy
- CNH Industrial
- Great River Health Systems
- Two Rivers Bank & Trust
- Winegard Foundation
- Farmers & Merchants Bank & Trust
- Big River Resources, LLC
- Borghi USA, Inc.
- Des Moines County Board of Supervisors
- Great River Entertainment
- MidWestOne Bank
- Standard of Beaverdale
- The Hawk Eye
- Two Rivers Insurance Services
- Alfagomma America, Inc.
- Brockway Company, Inc.
- City of West Burlington
- COBO International
- Frank Millard & Company
- General Electric Company
- Hy-Vee #2
- i connect you
- Pritchard Broadcasting Corp.
- S.G. Construction
- Snyder’s - Lance, Inc.
- Sterzing Food Company
- TriOak Foods, Inc.
- U.S. Bank Valley Distribution Corporation
- 3E Electrical Engineering and Equipment Co.
- American EyeCare and Freedom LASIK
- Aspelmeier, Fisch, Power, Engberg & Helling, P.L.C.
- Becker’s Jewelers & Gemologists Bruner
- Cooper & Zuck, Inc.
- Burlington Trailways
- Carl A. Nelson & Co.
- Century 21 - Deb Fowler & Jon Salvador
- Children’s Dental Center - Dr. Mathews
- Cleveland Dermatology
- Jerry and Patricia Courtney
- CPA Associates, P.C.
- Cullen Foundation
- Davis Radiology
- Deery Brothers, Inc.
- Des Moines County Farm Bureau
- Designer’s Viewpoint
- Doran & Ward Printing & Packaging
- Eastern Iowa Light and Power Cooperative
- Edward Jones - Jon Hart
- Farmers Savings Bank
- Federal Mogul Flint Cliffs Manufacturing
- Graystone Construction, Inc.
- Great Western Bank
- Bill & Karen Hassel
- Hawkeye Pedershaab
- Don and Sandy Henry
- Huffman’s Farm & Home
- Ideal Ready Mix Company
- IH Mississippi Valley Credit Union
- Roderick Kellogg, M.D.
- Klingner & Associates, P.C.
- KPI Concepts, Inc.
- Lunning Chapel, Inc.
- Mann’s McDonald’s L.C.
- Menke & Company
- Merschman Fertilizer, LLC
- Myers Construction, Inc.
- Northeast Missouri Electric Power Cooperative
- Pierson Farms / Pierson Inc.
- Preferred Products Corporation
- Randolph Dental
- Rheinschmidt’s Flooring
- River Ridge Dental Care
- Ruhl&Ruhl Realtors
- Sherwood Company
- Shottenkirk Superstore
- Southeastern Community College
- State Farm Insurance - John Korschgen Agency
- Summer Street Animal Clinic
- TD&T CPAs and Advisors
- The Drake Titan Broadcasting
- W.W. Transport, Inc.
- Zaiser’s Landscaping, Inc.